Did you miss this step from Jorke's post?

...and attach the cap

Cheers
Ken

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Thursday, 17 October 2013 4:11 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] FTP client problems

I haven't tried FileZilla yet, but in Wireshark I have a trace of FTP failing
from the command prompt and a trace working from Windows Explorer. As I
expected, the results are so different that I can't compare them. The Windows
Explorer trace is much longer and contains dozens of lines that are gibberish
to me as I'm not a networking guy.

So I now have traces of one working and one failing, but I'm unable to
interpret or compare the results and I've learned nothing.

Greg K

On 17 October 2013 15:01, David Connors