Well, it's not all hugs and puppies, as BrightstarDB failed my very first
test to use it in a real application. Its Entity Framework like layer does
not support Guid properties. This is utterly inconceivable and unexpected,
and it renders the library completely useless to me. I have posted into
their forum suggesting that adding unconditional support for Guids must be
of the highest priority -- *Greg K*