> Is anyone using ASP.NET Razor Pages in a production system?

How did I miss the release of that? It looks like a good option for simpler
sites when the sprawling mystical plumbing of a full ASP.NET MVC app is
overkill (which is most of the time for me). It's getting a bit silly
though as we have too many choices now ... WebForms, MVC, Razor Pages, two
Blazors and OpenSilver
<https://visualstudiomagazine.com/articles/2020/03/09/opensilver.aspx>.

The latter looks really encouraging because it's a complete rendering
system with rich controls that breaks out of the ridiculous constraints of
HTML rendering. How long have I got to keep praying for something like
Silverlight to come back and allow the creation of rich UI apps in
the browser? I'm not sure yet how Uno fits into this, can anyone clarify?

*GK*