From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of David Apelt
Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2020 9:46 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: ASP.NET Razor Pages

Team,

Is anyone using ASP.NET<http://ASP.NET> Razor Pages in a production system?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/razor-pages/?view=aspnetcore-3.1&tabs=visual-studio

There is any number of articles comparing them to MVC (or even WebForms) but
what are they like when used in anger?

It strikes me that they provide value but are not sufficiently differentiated
enough from MVC to justify the futzing around with yet another framework.

Also, I am concerned that they have not gathered enough momentum and will be
forever considered second class to that of MVC and not benefit from deep
community support.

Thoughts?

Regards
Dave A

[https://www.transmax.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/TMX50yrs_300x60.png]

Level 5, 143 Coronation Drive, Milton QLD 4064 | PO Box 1464, Milton QLD 4064
www.transmax.com.au<http://www.transmax.com.au>

This e-mail and attachments may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient,please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and then delete this message and attachments.  In this instance, any
distribution,copying, publication, or use of this information for any purpose
is prohibited.