Folks, for the last 4-5 years I've been developing Xamarin Forms apps in
VS2019 on my iMac. However, the experience is dreadful due to the overall
alien environment of macOS which at least halves my productivity. The
primary reason for using the Mac is to make iOS coding and deployment
easier.

*Ironically, my iMac is now too old to support Xcode 13+ and I am unable to
use iOS projects until I buy a Mac Mini, which is off the table for many
months at least.*

Is anyone doing Xamarin Forms development in Visual Studio 2022 for Windows
and targeting Android and iOS? What is the experience like? How do you
cross the Windows-macOS bridge to use XCode libraries and sign for deploy?

*Greg Keogh*