Flikr

Or

https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-photography-sites

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> On Behalf
Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Saturday, 12 February 2022 7:24 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: [OT] Photography galley

Folks, my neighbour is a retired photographer who wants to publish the history
of his work for public viewing. I get the impression it's not for profit, but
for family and public interest.

I suggested that Facebook has a photo gallery feature with categories which is
ideal for this sort of thing, but he said that Facebook is full of rubbish and
he doesn't use it much, and it's UI is confusing (my translation of his words).
He might be dead-right there, but for suburban users I think it still might be
a good option for publishing photo galleries.

Maybe there are better options for this sort of free "photo gallery" publishing
for non-technical people. My wife said there are U3A groups who might help with
this sort of thing, but it's a bit off my horizon.

Any oblique suggestions?

Cheers, Greg