Hi Tom, it's not Friday but...

WCF - I can still remember Juval Lowy telling us how it will solve all our
> problems lol

Still good riddance. I think it took me 2 years to find a working sample of
how to make a "behavior" to put out-of-band data in the traffic headers. I
wonder how many man-years I spent editing WCF config file sections

> Blazor - done a few business apps now with this and found it quite simple.
> Unfortunately I still don’t see the market here in Aus taking it seriously.

My spidey-sense is seeing steadily increasing Blazor articles, meetups and
3rd party support, so I think it's pretty serious. I said several weeks ago
that server-side web apps are dead to me thanks to Blazor (but it's no
Silverlight!!)

*Greg*