> WCF Core... It lives on
> https://github.com/CoreWCF/CoreWCF

I don't know why they bothered. I can't easily imagine any situation where
you would want to take a Framework WCF service and port it to Core. Use
some newer libraries or features maybe? But you might as well try to strip
the layers off the core service code and divide and conquer to upgrade. No
one in their right mind would actually want to write new stuff using WCF,
so the whole project leaves me rather bewildered.

OpenSilver, web assembly version of Silverlight
> https://www.opensilver.net/

I looked at that a couple of years ago, and it was completely ludicrous. A
gigantic tangle of HTML5 trying to do what Silverlight did without the
milcore-like rendering power.

*Greg K*