Wow, that was a long time ago. Early 2000s I think. I can't believe I've
been on this list for almost 20 years. There was a lot more discussion
going on back then. I guess we all just got good and don't need much help
anymore :)

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama