Me too. 20 years. This list has always been a handy resource - much more
active in the old days, but I think we were still trying to find our way -
I guess we have matured as .NET has matured (although my wife might
disagree)!

Seen lots of interesting people pass through here as well. Anyone remember
Silky?

This is still my favourite email list. Thanks so much for keeping it alive.