Yeah it has been a while.

The old stanski list imploded one day and kept sending messages out of
order or days/weeks late and that went on for ages and never got fixed.
Turned out to be the fault of some hoster who stuck their hand up to look
after the list but didn't.

Back then we were using GFI Mail Essentials for our anti-spam for Exchange
and it had a list server built into it so I offered that as a solution and
it worked great for years until it imploded just as I went on site to build
out the TechEd infrastructure (might have been TE2010?)... so we re-built
on MM2 and that server ran great for 10 years.

Recently it started having bounce issues that was threatening unsubscribes.
It was so old it wasn't worth investigating so I looked for hosted provided
and signed us up for mailman3.com.

So far these guys have been great. Very responsive support and help in
setting everything up. Should be good for another 10 years. lol

David Connors
da...@connors.com | M +61 417 189 363
Telegram: https://t.me/davidconnors
LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/davidjohnconnors