Golly, that looks like it could be my cue! I want to write for telly -- far more lucrative than theatre and you reach so many more people. Once my new radio play is finished (long way to go, short time though!) I'll think it over. Not that I've learned how to write TV yet, but I've never let a lack of knowledge get in the way. Gain the knowledge, gain the experience and go go go, is the way to get things done. Again, this list is for the go-getters, and I love it.

Aviva

Denise's suggestion to use TV as an effective medium for educating the
public is certainly something I agree with, and I hope that somewhere
someone is working on a script.