Wow. that's great Lieve. I would love to read your paper. I hope you can
translate it for us Aviva. May I please have a copy when it is done. Some
times  I see good abstracts of papers written in a language not English and
wish i could read them.
will look forward to the translated result.

Did you publish in a journal lieve? If so which one? If not you may consider
it??

Ruth C