Hello everyone, is it gorgeous weather all over Australia at the moment?  It
is stunning here on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW.

I thought you may be interested in another avenue for promoting NMAP and
that is through joining the National Women's Media Centre. It's $30 a year
for an individual (more for organisations).

Here is the link for the Electronic Archive at NLA for the NWMC site
http://pandora.nla.gov.au/pan/22170/20011022/www.nwmc.org.au/index.html

It's worth having a look and seeing what is available there.

I've just come across this group and am joining to day. It asks on the form
what areas of interest one has and what activites would the new member like
the group to be involved in. Perfect, I thought.  If all of us join and
promote resolution of birthing women's issues AKA NMAP; creches, childcare
at work; adequate pay for mothers chosing to stay home with their children
(diverting some of the defence spending for example $8.3 billion!) and
supportive structures for at home mothers (at home help with
housework/meals/other child care etc/time out support etc), collectively,
what a difference we can make.

warmly, Carolyn Hastie

Only one week left to vote in the NSW Nurses Association election. Vote for
the RealNurses(and midwives)team.  Let's ensure nurses and midwives have the
working conditions, resources and numbers to provide the kind of care we
believe is right and to feel happy and ethically congruent at work.

www.realnurses.net  for a how to vote card

"The world is wide and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be
turned into momentum".

Frances Willard

Heartlogic Consultancy
The Bully Busters - creating positive workcultures through improving
emotional intelligence

Phone +61 2 4389 3919
Fax   +61 2 4388 6819
Mobile 0418 428 430
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO Box 5405 Chittaway Bay NSW 2261 Australia