Dear Kylie,

The College of Midwives welcomes your interest in writing the kind of
article you propose.  I will email you some articles off list.

Regards

Dr Barbara Vernon
Executive Officer
Australian College of Midwives
GPO Box 666  Canberra  2601
Level 1, 97 Northbourne Ave
TURNER  ACT  2612

Ph: 02 6230 7333
Mob 0438 855 529
Fax: 02 6230 6033
www.acmi.org.au

'Midwifery Great Expectations'
National conference
Perth 31 August-3 September 2004
www.acmi.org.au/perth2004

'Midwifery:  Pathways to Healthy Nations'
27th Congress of the International Confederation of Midwives
Brisbane,  24-28 July 2005
www.midwives2005.com/index.shtml