-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Julie Clarke
Sent: Monday, 14 July 2003 9:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Midwifery led birth centres

Hi Jane
I recently saw a full listing of midwifery led birth centres on the acmi
website.
Hope this helps.
Hug
Julie

Julie Clarke CBE
Childbirth and Parenting Educator (Independent)
ACE Grad-Dip Supervisor
NACE Inc. Advanced Educator and Trainer

Transition into Parenthood
9 Withybrook Pl