Dear Andrea
I will look at coming to Sydney for Maggie's workshop..
I am currently working a Nursing Home!!

I have tried Private Practis and would again tomorrow if I could earn enough
to pay my mortgage (which is low) and feed myself and put petrol in my car!!

It takes a while to biuld up a practice!
I tried all sorts of things for 2 years and had 5 clients!!

So it takes more than confidence.

That is why I have been busy with MC and NMAP.
Also I have tried to get a program on ABC Australian Story and Reality Bites
about 1-2-1 midwifery (something in piepline for GNT as a result tho).

Even Perth women believe hospital and doctors are necessary for birth the
demand beyond the CMP is insufficient to full employ those midwives and many
of them also have a few private clients..

Australian women and midwives need to see  Australian led midwifery birth on
TV.

Have I mised something was there any discussion of the  Birthrites program
??
Denise Hynd

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world.  For,
indeed, they are the only ones who ever have."
Margaret Mead