Hi Denise,

I would love receive the information you have regarding substantiating your comments for my own education.

I would be interested to know if it was the comment that referred to 'many babies' that caused your reply, or the fact that any babies' life could be saved by formula'.  I am just seeking some clarification and look forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance Denise,

Yours in Chidlbirth and

Denise Hynd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Fiona
Sorry but I need evidence for your statement that " many babies' lives are
saved by
> formula"
???
I think/know you will find it is not only a myth, it is misinformation or
propaganda as are your rationales for formula "research" etc...

I can supply you with information to substantiate these statements
Do you want it??
If you are going to influence women's choices you need to ensure your
statements are accurate not opinions

Try reading The politics of Breastfeeding by Gabrielle Palmer or Maureen
Minchin's Breastfeeding Matters.
Denise Hynd

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For,
indeed, they are the only ones who ever have."
Margaret Mead

With the love of FRIENDSHIP
Rita

Image by FlamingText.com