Great initiative, I will tell my friends that are coming to the ICM conference
to buy some for me.

In Flamish and Dutch the normal word for midwife is 'vroedvrouw'.
Some ancient names are 'baker' or 'bakel'or 'goeivrouw'

a modern word is also 'verloskundige' but it is much smaller in meaning as
'vroedvrouw'.
'vroedvrouw' means 'wijze vrouw' as in French 'sage-femme'
In German a midwife is called 'Hebamme'

greetings
Lieve