To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] High babies

Dear Megan
If it were not such a sad situation you could laugh at the patronising ignorance or is that arrogance and obsurdity of this Obs!

Sounds like the next step is C/s for babies who have the nerve to turn around completely as that also stretches the uterus!

And of caourse he has not talk of the risks to mother and baby of elective C/s on an arbitary date!!
Denise Hynd

"Let us support one another, not just in philosophy but in action, for the sake of freedom for all women to choose exactly how and by whom, if by anyone, our bodies will be handled."

- Linda Hes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Woodman-Browning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>