-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sylvia Boutsalis
Sent: Saturday, 18 February 2006 8:20 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] cranio-osteopath

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a cranio-osteopath in Adelaide for an infant. The baby
was born with forceps and is showing signs of colic and is really unsettled.
I thought I could give the mother another avenue to explore.

Thanks in advance.

Sylvia Boutsalis
Adelaide