-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Denise Hynd
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:43 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Breastfeeding

Was co-sleeping and todays WA case of ?SIDS being blamed on it bu the mother
and West report which also said the midwives did not stop me!!

I am one midwife LC would still have no problems supporting a woman who
wanted to bed share!!
Denise Hynd

"Let us support one another, not just in philosophy but in action, for the
sake of freedom for all women to choose exactly how and by whom, if by
anyone, our bodies will be handled."

- Linda Hes