RW 2-39, Richardson Wing
School of Nursing and Midwifery,
Faculty of Health
University of Newcastle
Callaghan 2308

Phone 02 49217707
Fax 02 49216301
Mobile 0408 882554

The information contained in this message and any annexures
is confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s).
If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from reading, copying, distributing and using the
information.

the sender immediately by return email and destroy the