From: cath nolan
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:28 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Fw: info required

----- Original Message -----
From: cath nolan
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:37 PM
Subject: info required

I will be meeting with Peter Miourik(obstetrician) amongst others in an informal dinner setting on Friday night as the hospital that I work at is having a review of obstetric services . I believe this is a man who is quite against midwifery led services and I'm a bit puzzled as to why I have been asked to be one of the 2 midwifery reps at this dinner. But very pleased at the same time, and more than happy to be a part of this. Can anyone fill me in on what they know of this man? Cath.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.