From: owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au [mailto:owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au] On Behalf Of Mary Murphy
Sent: Monday, 4 September 2006 7:57 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] The Purple Line

Tania, could I please have a few more details? E.g. author and complete title of article? I am also puzzled by the (8681). I can’t seem to access it with the details you provided.  Thanks, MM

Tania wrote:

For anyone who's interested, the original piece of research was pubished in

the Lancet 1997, 335(8681): 122 entitled Clinical Method for Evaluat