GO MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv Sadie
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 6:51 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] FYI news article

Tania rightly says ”I have never gotten used to the amount of internal bickering and horizontal violence that is perpetrated by women, towards other women. “

CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS!  This juvenile attitude has split the women’s movement, the homebirth movement and every other collection of women I have seen and read about.  23 yrs as a homebirth midwife sees me still providing care for women who  previously “didn’t know 1-2-1 care existed”, and believe me, I have tried every promotional trick in the book including interviews with TV, newspapers, magazines etc over time.  We all need to put our energy into supporting the women who contact us AND EACH OTHER.  Tania and others have said it all, so lets get back to work.  MM