Hey all,

It's been a long day, and my brain isn't working, so thought I'd ask you
guys  J

When adding users directly to a site / list / document etc, it asks you
what permissions they should have, and then has the "send a welcome
email" with the checkbox ticked.

Is there an easy way to change the default so that it's NOT ticked? If
so, does anyone have an example?

Nigel

Stockland Notice: If this communication has been sent to you by mistake, please
delete and notify us.  If it has been sent to you by mistake, legal privilege
is not waived or lost and you are not entitled to use it in any way. Stockland
and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor e-mail communication through
its networks.