Hi all,

I'm setting up a two-node pacemaker cluster (SLES-HA Extension) on vmware vsphere 5. I've successfully configured and tested the stonith plugin "external/vcenter"; but this plugin introduces a single point of failure in my cluster infrastructure because it depends on the availability of the virtual center (which is, in the customer environment, a virtual machine). I was thinking to introduce an additional fencing device, to be used when the virtual center is unavailable; is this a suggested deployment?
The fecing device I'd like to use is sdb.

Are there some best practices or validated configurations for a deploy like this?

Thank you.
Alberto