Hi,
New to this and didnt see a guideline anywhere. I developed a
post-processor for creating encrypted versions of amis produced by the
amazon-ebs builder that I would like to share.

How do I go about doing that?

Thanks
Scott

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/55fff251-b950-48a2-ae2c-74f7d19c852e%40googlegroups.com.