Hi Rickard,,
Thanks. I should have been more specific in my question. I've read the
CONTRIBUTING.md which only talks about contributing changes the Packer
source itself. My understanding that developing plug-ins (which is how I've
implemented by post-processor) is the preferred method rather than
submitting changes to the packer source. Do I just check me code into my
own github account or is there something like a central "packer" github for
publishing "plug-ins"?

Scott

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/62b07e06-b51b-41c6-aec8-8c3f7f6f5367%40googlegroups.com.