Hello Alex,

Can you be a bit more precise on your issue, do you have the error while trying to add the domain? Or just while trying to connect to PacketFence administration interface?

Also since your setup is not in production, I would advise you to update to 6.3. (fixs for the domain join have been add)

Thanks,