From: Alex Fishel [mailto:fishal...@gmail.com]
Sent: 14 October 2016 04:28
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PacketFence-users] Can't join packetfence to domain for RADIUS

Hello all,
I upgraded the server as suggested but it hasn't seemed to make a difference
yet.  Is there a log file that could be examined to diagnose the problem?

Alex Fishel

This email is sent from either Oundle School or Laxton Junior School for The
Corporation of Oundle School and is intended only for the addressee named
above.  The Corporation of Oundle School is a Charity incorporated under Royal
Charter RC000396 and charity number 309921.  www.oundleschool.org.uk
 Scanned by iCritical.