Hello all,

I am running PacketFence 6.2.1 in a virtual machine on ESXi, using VLAN
isolation.  I want to be able to use RADIUS so that I may use a wireless
access point with my PacketFence setup.  One of the first steps in this
process seems to be to set up a domain for RADIUS.  I have followed the
steps in the administration guide to the letter and have so far not been
able to connect.  I get an error message "There was a problem connecting to
the server, please try again later."

I have tried the troubleshooting steps in the administration guide and they
do not seem to be helping either.   Are there any "gotchas" to be aware of
when setting this up?  My guess is that I either need to set something else
up first or I am just not entering the data correctly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

--
Alex Fishel