I would like to modify the fields within the login portal module of

For example in sponsored access, I would like to define an sponsor email by
default and If it will be possible hide this field to users.

Another example, would be in password of the day captive portal i have
created a htpasswd source were the username is always the same and I daily
modify the password. I would like that the username filed will be
automatically filled and if it would be possible hidden to user, so only
have to introduce the password of the day.