Hi,

I'm trying to run the initial config on a new packetfence install and I get
as far as step 4 'Packetfence' but clicking the continue button does not
progress to the next step. In /usr/local/pf/logs/packetfence.log I see

 FATAL: unable to connect to database: Access denied for user 'pf'@'localhost'
(using password: YES) at /usr/local/pf/lib/pf/version.pm line 42.

This doesn't make sense as I'm sure the password I supplied is correct.
I've even tried restarting mysql with --skip-grant-tables to be sure that
auth isn't causing an issue.

This has happened on and a Debian Jessie install using the deb package and
on a ZEN deployment. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Am I doing
something stupid in the setup?

Bob