Thanks Antoine,
This is happens every time. I can restart the configurator process and it
always gets stuck at step 4.
I can log into mysql as root and pf from the console with no problem.
I tried dropping the databases and restarting the configurator and it I
still got stuck at step 4.
I also tried dropping the databases and deleting the pf.conf and
pfconfig.conf files and restarting the config process. Again I get stuck at
step 4.

Rob