Da: Antoine Amacher <aamac...@inverse.ca>
Inviato: mercoledì 31 maggio 2017 22:19
A: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: Re: [PacketFence-users] mab+802.1x authentication

Hello Lucas,

1. I am pretty Windows does favor UserAuthentication if a User is logged in and
"User or Machine" is selected in the supplicant.

You could also setup the connection has UserAuth only, but then you lose your
Machine Authentication. Have a look in VLANfilters, there is a case example
where we want the endpoint to have a machine account before allowed
UserAuthentication. Which means every device matching this filter will have to
do Machine Auth first, then User Auth.

You could also reduce the timeout for 802.1x re-auth on the switch
configuration, which would foce a re-authentication from the device.

2. To force a profile to be used when the connection is MAB, simply add a
filter in the connection profile: 'Connection Type: WIRED_MAC_AUTH'.

Thanks