By the way,
Fabrice Durand already added code to do this in pull request #2735 on github.
See
https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/inverse-inc/packetfence/pull/2735.patch
You can apply that patch to get it working. Also see
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/blob/ae18f50b4879cc2d4132490fcee33f2fbe53b36f/docs/PacketFence_Network_Devices_Configuration_Guide.asciidoc
 for the updated documentation. You can read though my earlier thread to see
the steps I took to get it working.

Tim

Sent from mobile phone