From: Timothy Mullican via PacketFence-users
[mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 9:11 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Timothy Mullican; Frederic Hermann
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Packetfence RADIUS and Unifi Out of Band

By the way,

Fabrice Durand already added code to do this in pull request #2735 on github.
See
https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/inverse-inc/packetfence/pull/2735.patch

You can apply that patch to get it working. Also see
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/blob/ae18f50b4879cc2d4132490fcee33f2fbe53b36f/docs/PacketFence_Network_Devices_Configuration_Guide.asciidoc
 for the updated documentation. You can read though my earlier thread to see
the steps I took to get it working.

Tim

Sent from mobile phone

On Feb 1, 2018, at 10:15, David Harvey via PacketFence-users