hello,

I hope u r fine , I am hajar benjat I am a student at university and I have
a project of final year it is NAC by packetfence , I need your help I saw
your email in mailing list on packetfence website

I have a problem I couldn't understand it : when I start all demon some of
them start and the others not , and then all of them become uknown :(

I can't understand the problem , I am using packetfence ZEN and control it
by windows 7

because I can't use live CD all changes that I did gone after
configuration,

I hope u can give me some idea how to fix that

I am working with gns3 for that ..

cordially
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
PacketFence-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/packetfence-users

Reply via email to