Hello Hajar,

what happen when you start packetfence ? (pfcmd service pf start)

Did you went through the configurator to configure packetfence in inline enfoecement ?

Can you paste your pf.conf file ?

Regards

Fabrice



Le 2018-05-22 à 18:31, hajar benjat via PacketFence-users a écrit :
hello I am sorry to be late I didn't post the sscrenshot u told me about it



2018-05-22 14:44 GMT+00:00 hajar benjat <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>:

    Hello

    thanks for your reply

    I want to controle the access to a network

    I want to use inline enforcement

    like that :


    ​
    I will screenshot the cmd and send it

    cordially




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot


_______________________________________________
PacketFence-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/packetfence-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
PacketFence-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/packetfence-users

Reply via email to