Eugene,

I don't know exactly where the setup logs to. Perhaps packetfence.log ? It
might be worthwhile to watch the file sizes of the /usr/local/pf/logs
directory to see which file's sizes are growing during installation or just
"tail" them. Perhaps one can lead you towards a cause? That said, have you
tried re-deploying with a fresh appliance? I don't think this is typical
behaviour.

tcp/1443 should be the ssl-protected webpage where you're doing setup
currently and ultimately administration of the solution. Packetfence
doesn't start most of its processes until the final setup of setup.  So, I
wouldn't expect to see radius, https on 443 and other ports yet.

*Nicholas P. Pier*
Network & Virtualization Engineer
*CCNP RS, PCSNSE7, VCIX6-DCV, VCIX6-NV*