From: Enrique Gross <egr...@jcc-advance.com.ar>
Sent: Wednesday, October 6, 2021 6:27:04 PM
To: David Moore <dave.mo...@outlook.com>
Cc: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Nodes not showing IP addresses

Hi Dave,

You can try to add a DHCP relay for one of your prod networks on your firewalla
router pointing to the management IP address of PF, where DHCP listener is
running, PF won't be the DHCP server for that network but will receive DHCP
requests

I'm testing with Mikrotik devices, on production vlans where mikrotik router is
DHCP server, configuring DHCP relay informs PF of new devices IP addresses

Enrique.

El mié, 6 oct 2021 a las 17:16, David Moore