hi, I have Packetfence which is configured as follows:

It has 5 network cards: eth0 of type "other" which acts as wan, and eth1,
eth2, eth3, eth4 which are 4 LAN interfaces.

eth4 is of type "management".

The interfaces related to eth1, eth2 and eth3 are configured as Inline.

On the eth2 network card I have 2 vlan which are configured as Inline.

My requirement is that for the subnets related to the 2 vlan there are
authentication policies through captive portal even if the source still
needs to be established (2 wifi networks will be needed).

Instead, the subnets relating to eth2 and eth3 must exit without any type of
authentication, that is, pf must act as a dhcp server and gateway, but it
must only be a broadband router.

Instead in the subnet relative to eth1, there must be only one host
configured with a static ip that must go out on the Internet.

How can I configure everything? Thank you