>It all comes down to this.  I am not really interested in new products
>(well I am but I can be suprised by those), I am interested in knowing if
>old products are about to disappear.

Interesting, that's a different perspective than the standard one.  Thanks
for clarifying.

If I were in your shoes and needing a reliable stream of a specific kind of
hardware to resell, I'd recommend creating some appropriate business
relationship with the device team in question.  You mention not being
"allowed" to buy wholesale, and I don't have any idea of the criteria they
use in making such selections, but that'd be the way to go.

It'll probably essentially come down to the # of units in question, and
your relationship with the Business Development teams.  If you don't have
any such contact, send me mail directly with your particulars and I can
forward it along.  There's relevant contact information on the Pavilion
pages as well.

-David Fedor
Palm Developer Support