I'm sorry you don't hear more positive things, David.

Here's one for you - as a developer, it was EXTREMELY helpful to hear
about Palm's upcoming switch of CPUs.  Nomatter how much you might hope
everyone can just write to the basic OS calls, I write everything now a
little differently because in the back of my mind I know we're heading
into a new assembly, a new architecture, and emulation.  Knowing the
details isn't as important as just knowing the possibility.

And i have to say Palm has been excellent about not springing the CPU
change on us.

:)

P.S. Put in a plug for a 68K device for me.  Maybe Motorola will make
you a 200 MHz 68030 core.