Hi,

This will help:

     See the "GCC Development Tools Release note" on
     http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/tools/gcc/releases.html
     "Applications with more than 32K of code supported via multiple code
resources. "

     To solve this problem, see
http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/doc/prc-tools_3.html
     or palmdev\doc\texti\prc-tools_10.html under the install directory of "Palm
OS SDK"

          I am getting a linker error for some reason unknown to me. The error
is as
follows. Can anybody tell me what does this mean and how do I solve it.

Linking...
/prc-tools/H-i586-cygwin32/m68k-palmos/bin/ld: region datares is full
(Debug/PalmTest section .data)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make.exe: *** [Debug/PalmTest] Error 1