This error generally occurred if the 3.5 SDK was installed, but not
Update 1 to the 3.5 SDK. It was a problem in the post linker that was
fixed with Update 1. This error can also show up in cases where the
project was moved between a Mac and Windows machine. The bitmaps need to
be opened, have a pixel changed and then changed back, and then closed.
Resaving the Constructor file after doing this allowed the bitmaps to be
linked in properly.

-hkmlt
MW Tech Support