From: Kapil Konde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 12:05 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Linker Error

Hi All,
          I am getting a linker error for some reason unknown to me.
The error is as
follows. Can anybody tell me what does this mean and how do I solve it.

Linking...
/prc-tools/H-i586-cygwin32/m68k-palmos/bin/ld: region datares is full
(Debug/PalmTest section .data)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make.exe: *** [Debug/PalmTest] Error 1

regards,