Thanks for this info.
Could you tell me where in constructor I can check the PRC's DB
header?
In constructor, in the project settings, there is a button "Auto
Generate Header file" if I click on it, I can provide a header file
name. Do I have to use that ?
As the original program is not one of mines, I can't change anything
in the code.

It's not a Constructor setting. How the DB header name gets set depends on what tool chain you're using to generate the final PRC. If you were using CodeWarrior and PalmRez, for example, then you'd need to change the PalmRez prefs setting for your project.

-- Ken
--
Ken Krugler
TransPac Software, Inc.